Relationship Banking Specialist - Part-Time Positions- Troy, Royal Oak, or Center line Michigan
- - Troy Rochester Road, MI
- Troy, MI, USA
- Competitive + Incentives
- Part Time
- Medical, Vision, 401(k), PTO, plus many more benefits!!!
At Cornerstone Community Financial, we are committed to revolutionizing the service experience fulfilling the changing financial needs of our members and the communities we serve. We are passionate about helping our members achieve their financial goals, giving back to the communities where we live and work and helping our employees achieve their career goals.
We offer highly competitive pay, Medical and Vision, PTO, and a lucrative incentive program.
In 2017, 2018 and 2019, CCF was named one of Crain's Detroit 100 Cool Places to Work and was also named one of the Detroit Free Press Top Workplaces of 2017 and 2018!
General Business hours are Monday through Friday 8:45AM-6:00PM, Saturday 8:45AM-1PM rotating. Part-time employees usually work anywhere from 25-28 hours weekly.
CCF is a progressive, full-service financial institution still owned and operated by its members. To help members reach their personal financial goals, Cornerstone offers financial products and services ranging from Visa® credit cards to competitive lending options.
Cornerstone offers the latest in banking technology including secure services like online banking, mobile banking with mobile deposit, and eStatements, as well as innovative deposit products like Rewards Checking Accounts.
While we are proud to deliver today's cutting-edge technology, we've kept our pledge to continue providing the exceptional personal service our members expect and deserve.
If you have a drive for service and a passion for making great things happen, come be a part of a long-standing organization that is growing strong and leading the industry in lending and technology!
The essential sales functions for our Relationship Banking Specialist include:
• Use a relationship-building consultative selling approach to determine the nature and extent of each member's needs and recommend appropriate financial products and services to meet those needs including opening consumer and business accounts.
• Meet or exceed monthly sales requirements under Cornerstone Community Financial's (CCF's) Sales and Service plan.
• Ensure each member receives outstanding, courteous and friendly service which exceeds their expectations, while working within service standard guidelines.
• Educate members fully on the features of existing products and services.
• Participate actively in monthly sales and team meetings.
• Update and maintain member account information.
• Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to act as a role model as demonstrated by professional business appearance, enthusiastic tone and demeanor, and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 1+ years experience in a customer service and pro-active sales position; Credit Union or Banking Experience Preferred.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Basic math aptitude.
- Proven Sales aptitude.
- Working proficiency in a Windows environment with data entry skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. An associates degree is preferred.
- Ability to be bonded.
CCF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Follow Us On Social Media