Relationship Banking Representative E Branch - Full Time Position - Auburn Hills, MI
- - Auburn Hills, MI
- Auburn Hills, MI, USA
- Highly Competitive + Incentives
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), PTO, Student Loan Repayment, Tuition Reimbursement, plus many more benefits!!!
At Cornerstone Community Financial, we are committed to revolutionizing the service experience, fulfilling the evolving financial needs of our members and the communities we serve. We are passionate about helping our members achieve their financial goals and giving back to the communities where we live and work.
We offer highly competitive pay, a full benefits package, and a lucrative incentive program. Also, CCF continuously develops and trains their employees, giving people the tools they need to grow within this industry.
In 2017, 2018 and 2019, CCF was named one of Crain's Detroit 100 Cool Places to Work and was also named one of the Detroit Free Press Top Workplaces of 2017 and 2018!
General Business hours are Monday through Friday 7:45AM-6PM, Saturday 8:45AM-1PM rotating. Other hours as assigned.
CCF is a progressive, full-service financial institution still owned and operated by its members. To help members earn more, save more and make more money, Cornerstone offers financial products and services ranging from Visa® credit cards to competitive lending options.
Cornerstone offers the latest in banking technology including secure services like online banking, mobile banking with mobile deposit, and eStatements, as well as innovative deposit products like Rewards Checking Accounts.
While we are proud to deliver today's cutting-edge technology, we've kept our pledge to continue providing the exceptional personal service our members expect and deserve.
If you have a passionate drive for service and sales, love to help people, and excellent reliability, come be a part of a long-standing organization that is growing strong and leading the industry in lending, technology, and helping people maximize their money!
The Relationship Banking Representatives in the E Branch will be responsible for overall expansion of each member's relationship with CCF, to encourage members to use CCF as their primary financial institution by using a personalized relationship-building consultative selling approach to determine the nature and extent of each member's financial serviced need. CCF is invested in every member and our priority is serving their long-term and/or immediate financial needs ranging from simple banking processes to complex loan applications.
The essential sales functions for our Relationship Banking Representatives in the E Branch:
- Assist members by explaining and answering questions about CCF's products and services on all E-banking platforms and working to resolve any account concerns
- Professionally and effectively communicate through all digital channels
- Meet monthly sales requirements under CCF's Sales and Service
- Process transactions promptly, update and maintain member account information with close attention to detail
- Assist members with opening and closing accounts
- Process member consumer loan applications, including loan terms, rate, amount financed and payment amount with all eligible insurance coverage. Prepare applications for review by Centralized Lending staff members
- Facilitate the HELOC and Mortgage lending process from application to closing
- Obtain and maintain business accounts for members
- Foster cooperation and teamwork between the financial services staff to ensure each member has their needs met
- Ability to act as a role model as demonstrated by professional business appearance, enthusiastic tone and demeanor, and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a financial services and pro-active sales position; Credit Union or Banking Experience Preferred.
- NMLS ID is a plus.
- Basic math aptitude.
- Proven Sales aptitude.
- Working proficiency in a Windows environment with data entry skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. An associates degree is preferred.
- Ability to be bonded.
CCF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Follow Us On Social Media