Branch Manager - Full-Time - Auburn Hills, Michigan
- - Auburn Hills, MI
- Auburn Hills, MI, USA
- Competitive + Incentives
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Tuition Reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment, plus many more benefits!!
At Cornerstone Community Financial, we are committed to revolutionizing the service experience fulfilling the changing financial needs of our members and the communities we serve. We are passionate about helping our members achieve their financial goals, giving back to the communities where we live and work and helping our employees achieve their career goals.
We offer highly competitive pay, a full benefits package, and a lucrative incentive program.
In 2017, 2018 and 2019, CCF was named one of Crain's Detroit 100 Cool Places to Work and was also named one of the Detroit Free Press Top Workplaces of 2017 and 2018!
General Business hours are Monday through Friday 8:30AM-5:30PM, Saturday 8:45AM-1PM rotating. Other hours as assigned.
CCF is a progressive, full-service financial institution still owned and operated by its members. To help members reach their personal financial goals, Cornerstone offers financial products and services ranging from Visa® credit cards to competitive lending options.
Cornerstone is also keeping up with the latest in banking technology, offering secure services like online banking and mobile banking, as well as innovative deposit products like Choice Reward Checking Accounts.
While we are proud to deliver today's cutting-edge technology, we've kept our pledge to continue providing the exceptional personal service our members expect and deserve.
If you have a drive for sales and service plus a passion for making great things happen, come be a part of a long-standing organization that is growing strong and leading the industry in lending and technology!
Manage the high-volume branch operations in alliance with the CU's strategic plan, Mission, Standards of Excellence and Service Promises. The mission of each Cornerstone employee is to improve the financial lives of our members by helping them earn more, save more, and make more– every member, every day, every time while fulfilling our Mission. The Branch Manager assists the credit union in accomplishing this mission by developing a highly effective team by developing each employee to their highest potential through coaching and leadership.
Essential Sales Functions:
- Demonstrate enthusiastic support of our corporate mission, core values and long term objectives
- Ensure each member receives outstanding member service by ensuring the branch staff performs within CCF Service Standards of Excellence and living our Service Promises.
- Ensure the branch staff is able to improve the financial lives of our members, guide members in identifying and achieving their short and long-term financial needs and goals, by utilizing a consultative, relationship-building sales approach.
- Coach and develop branch staff to fully understand CCF's mission of improving the financial lives of our members through:
Ensuring team members are effectively supporting our consultative-selling environment efforts and maintaining strong product knowledge through observation and providing feedback.
Conducting frequent department level sales meetings where goals are actively set and reviewed.
- Meet branch goals and deadlines as established to include ensuring staff meets monthly sales requirements under CCF's Sales and Service Plan including meeting volume participation requirements for the sale of Credit Life and Disability insurance sales
- Develop each employee to their highest potential by identifying their individual areas for improvement and appropriately coaching, training or correcting employee's performance by meeting with each employee monthly (or more as needed) to review previous month's performance, set goals for upcoming performance and develop plans to improve employee's performance.
- Administer performance reviews in conjunction with performance management standards on an annual basis.
- Consistently hold employees accountable for their performance, tone, demeanor and behavior.
- Plan, control, manage and coordinate activities of branch operations, to include scheduling, maintaining adequate staffing, cross-training, overseeing loan, teller and member services operations.
- Resolve problems that might arise with members or employees.
- Ensure a CCF community presence through community and business development initiatives in the branches surrounding area (charity events, chamber meetings, indirect lending relationships, SEGs, etc.)
- Participate actively in management meetings.
- Work within all CU polices and operating procedures to include, but not limited to CCF's Security, BSA, OFAC, Red Flag, and Credit Policy, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, manage, and motive employees to action through performance management, training, coaching, recognition and rewards.
- Act as a role model as demonstrated by professional business appearance, enthusiastic tone and demeanor, and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Professional, self-motivated, problem solving abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of credit union/banking operations, policies and regulations.
- Minimum of 2 years of Branch Management experience at a financial institution.
- Proven ability to work in and lead a team professionally.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, management, related field or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to obtain and maintain NMLS ID.
- Ability to obtain and maintain notary designation.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Follow Us On Social Media