Call Center Sales and Service Representative - Full Time Position - Auburn Hills
- - Auburn Hills, MI
- Auburn Hills, MI, USA
- Highly Competitive + Incentives
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), PTO, Student Loan Repayment, Tuition Reimbursement, plus many more benefits!!!
At Cornerstone Community Financial, we are committed to being a leading community-focused credit union that is the cornerstone to helping members achieve their financial goals.
We offer highly competitive pay, a lucrative incentive program, and an full benefit package.
In 2017 and 2018, CCF was named one of Crain's Detroit 100 Cool Places to Work and was also named one of the Detroit Free Press Top Workplaces of 2017 and 2018!
General working hours Monday through Friday 7:45AM-6PM, Saturday 8:45AM-1PM rotating.
CCF is a progressive, full-service financial institution still owned and operated by its members. To help members reach their personal financial goals, Cornerstone offers financial products and services ranging from Visa® credit cards to competitive lending options.
Cornerstone is also keeping up with the latest in banking technology, offering secure services like mobile banking, and eStatements, as well as innovative deposit products like Choice Reward Checking Accounts.
While we are proud to deliver today's cutting-edge technology, we've kept our pledge to continue providing the exceptional personal service our members expect and deserve.
If you have a passionate drive for service and sales, love to help people, and excellent reliability, come be a part of a long-standing organization that is growing strong and leading the industry in lending, technology, and helping people maximize their money!
The essential sales functions for our Call Center Agents:
- Use a relationship-building consultative selling approach to determine the nature and extent of each member's needs and recommend appropriate financial products and services to meet those needs.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales requirements under Cornerstone Community Financials (CCF's) Sales and Service plan to include meeting volume participation requirements for the sale of Credit Life and Disability insurance sales.
- Ensure each member you speak with receives outstanding, courteous and friendly service which exceeds their expectations, while working within service standard guidelines.
- Explain existing products and services to members clearly and thoroughly to promote sales efforts.
- Participate actively in monthly sales meetings.
• Ability to act as a role model as demonstrated by professional business appearance, enthusiastic tone and demeanor, and exceptional interpersonalskills.
• High School Diploma or equivalent. Degree preferred.
• Minimum 1 year of experience in a customer/member service and pro-active sales position. Call center experience in a financial institution a plus.
• Basic math aptitude.
• Proven sales aptitude.
• Working proficiency in a Windows environment with basic data entry skills.
• Ability to be bonded
CCF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Follow Us On Social Media