Senior Universal Teller - Full-Time Position - Royal Oak, MI
- - Royal Oak, MI
- Royal Oak, MI, USA
- Highly Competitive + Incentives
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), PTO, Student Loan Repayment, Tuition Reimbursement, plus many more benefits!!!
At Cornerstone Community Financial, we are committed to being a leading community-focused credit union that is the cornerstone to helping members achieve their financial goals.
We offer highly competitive pay, a full benefits package, and a lucrative incentive program.
In 2017 and 2018, CCF was named one of Crain's Detroit 100 Cool Places to Work and was also named one of the Detroit Free Press Top Workplaces of 2017 and 2018!
General Business hours are Monday through Friday 8:45AM-6PM, Saturday 8:45AM-12PM rotating. Other hours as assigned.
CCF is a progressive, full-service financial institution still owned and operated by its members. To help members reach their personal financial goals, Cornerstone offers financial products and services ranging from Visa® credit cards to competitive lending options.
Cornerstone is also keeping up with the latest in banking technology, offering secure services like online banking, mobile banking, and eStatements, as well as innovative deposit products like Choice Reward Checking Accounts.
While we are proud to deliver today's cutting-edge technology, we've kept our pledge to continue providing the exceptional personal service our members expect and deserve.
If you have a drive for service and a passion for making great things happen, come be a part of a long-standing organization that is growing strong and leading the industry in lending and technology!
The essential sales functions for our Senior Tellers include:
• Use a relationship-building consultative selling approach to determine the nature and extent of each member's needs and recommend appropriate financial products and services to meet those needs including opening accounts and submitting lending Applications.
• Meet or exceed monthly sales requirements under Cornerstone Community Financial's (CCF's) Sales and Service plan.
• Ensure each member receives outstanding, courteous and friendly service which exceeds their expectations, while working within service standard guidelines.
• Explain existing products and services to members clearly.
• Participate actively in monthly sales and team meetings.
• Update and maintain member account information.
• Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to act as a role model as demonstrated by professional business appearance, enthusiastic tone and demeanor, and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a customer service and pro-active sales position; Credit Union or Banking Experience Preferred.
- Basic math aptitude.
- Proven Sales aptitude.
- Working proficiency in a Windows environment with data entry skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. An associates degree is preferred.
- Ability to be bonded.
CCF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Follow Us On Social Media