Branch Manager - Full-Time - North Sterling Heights, MI
- - North Sterling Heights, MI
- Sterling Heights, MI, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401(k) with a generous match, plus many more benefits!!
Manage the daily branch operations in alliance with the CU's strategic plan, Standards of Excellence and Service Promises. The mission of each Cornerstone employee is to improve the financial lives of our members by helping them earn more, save more, and make more– every member, every day, every time. As an employee you are either serving a member, or serving someone who is member-facing. The Branch Manager assists the credit union in accomplishing this mission by developing a highly effective team and develop each employee to their highest potential through coaching and leadership.
Essential Sales Functions:
- Demonstrate enthusiastic support of our corporate mission, core values and long term objectives
- Ensure each member receives outstanding member service by ensuring the branch staff performs within CCF Service Standards of Excellence and living our Service Promises.
- Ensure the branch staff is able to improve the financial lives of our members, guide members in identifying and achieving their short and long-term financial needs and goals, by utilizing a consultative, relationship-building sales approach
- Coach and develop branch staff to fully understand CCF's mission of improving the financial lives of our members through:
Ensuring team members are supporting our consultative-selling environment efforts and maintaining strong product knowledge through observation and providing feedback.
Conducting frequent department level sales meetings where goals are actively set and reviewed.
- Meet branch goals and deadlines as established to include ensuring staff meets monthly sales requirements under CCF's Sales and Service Plan including meeting volume participation requirements for the sale of Credit Life and Disability insurance sales
- Develop each employee to their highest potential by identifying their individual areas for improvement and appropriately coaching, training or correcting employee's performance
- Meet with each employee monthly (or more as needed) to review previous month's performance, set goals for upcoming performance and develop plans to improve employee's performance.
- Administer performance reviews in conjunction with performance management standards on an annual basis
- Consistently hold employees accountable for their performance, tone, demeanor and behavior.
- Plan, control, manage and coordinate activities of branch operations, to include scheduling, maintaining adequate staffing, cross-training, overseeing loan, teller and member services operations
- Resolve problems that might arise with members or employees
- Ensure a CCF community presence through community and business development initiatives in the branches surrounding area (charity events, chamber meetings, indirect lending relationships, SEGs, etc.)
- Participate actively in management meetings
- Work within all CU polices and operating procedures to include, but not limited to CCF's Security, BSA, OFAC, Red Flag, and Credit Policy, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, manage, and motive employees to action through performance management, training, coaching, recognition and rewards.
- Act as a role model as demonstrated by professional business appearance, enthusiastic tone and demeanor, and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Professional, self-motivated, problem solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of credit union/banking operations, policies and regulations.
- Minimum of 2 years of Branch management experience at a financial institution.
- Proven ability to work in and lead a team.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, management, related field or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to obtain and maintain NMLS ID.
- Ability to obtain and maintain notary designation.