Assistant Sales Manager - Full Time - Auburn Hills, MI
- - Auburn Hills, MI
- Auburn Hills, MI, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401(k), plus many more benefits!!
At Cornerstone Community Financial, we are committed to being a leading community-focused credit union that is the cornerstone to helping members achieve their financial goals.
We offer competitive pay and a lucrative incentive program. We offer a full benefit package - health, dental, 401(k), paid time off and much more!
General working hours Monday through Friday 8:30AM-6:00PM, Saturday 8:45AM-1PM rotating. Other hours as assigned.
In 2017 and 2018, CCF was named one of Crain's Detroit 100 Cool Places to Work and was also named one of the Detroit Free Press Top Workplaces of 2017!
CCF is a progressive, full-service financial institution still owned and operated by its members. To help members reach their personal financial goals, Cornerstone offers financial products and services ranging from Visa® credit cards to competitive lending options.
Cornerstone is also keeping up with the latest in banking technology, offering secure services like online banking, mobile banking, and mobile wallet, as well as innovative deposit products like Choice Reward Checking Accounts.
While we are proud to deliver today's cutting-edge technology, we've kept our pledge to continue providing the exceptional personal service our members expect and deserve.
If you have a drive for service and a passion for making great things happen, come be a part of a long-standing organization that is growing strong and leading the industry in lending and technology!
Essential Sales Functions:
Use relationship-building, consultative selling approach through active listening and asking probing questions to determine member needs and confidently recommend appropriate products and services to enhance member's financial well-being.
Ensure each member receives exceptional service by following our internal expectations (Cornerstone Creed) and proper timely follow through.
- Understanding and offering all of the products and services offered by the Credit Union when appropriate.
- Meet or exceed individual performance goals as identified in the incentive plan.
- Open accounts and service requests, including loans and insurance coverage.
- Participate actively and positively in monthly, weekly, and daily branch/sales meetings.
- Assist Branch Manager with daily operation of the Branch including scheduling, informal sales coaching of Branch representatives, follow-up with members, and executing call lists. This will include training and mentoring of new Branch representatives.
- Ability to work and communicate positively with all internal CU departments in an effort to better our member experience and CU procedures.
- Ability to work within all CU polices and operating procedures to include, but not limited to CCF's Security, BSA, OFAC, Red Flag, and Credit Policy, etc...
- Ability to achieve and maintain acceptable scores on all performance reviews.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to act as a role model as demonstrated by professional business appearance, enthusiastic tone and demeanor, and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a customer/member sales position.
- Minimum 2 years' related experience in a banking/credit union environment.
- Basic math aptitude.
- Proven Sales aptitude.
- Working proficiency in a Windows environment with data entry skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. A bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Ability to be bonded.
- Ability to obtain and maintain notary designation.
- Ability to obtain and maintain MLO registered status on the Federal Registry.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.